Welcome to Larsen, Party of 7
I am a small town girl, who grew up next door to my Papaw's dairy farm. I ran through the woods, climbed trees, and played in the corn fields. As my family grew, I wanted something different for my children, I wanted them to experience the purity that living with nature brings.
I married my high school sweet heart after finishing my ECE degree. We quickly starting building our first home and had our first baby. After deciding to stay home with our first child, I found myself starting my first online business and opening a storefront. Eventually, I closed my business and went back to school for my masters degree in Reading. I LOVE BOOKS! I went back to teaching and came home again as the result of working a direct sales business.
- Adoption - We adopted our 2 little's in 2017 and completed our little family.
- Foster Care - We were an active foster family for over 2 years before adoption. Our home is temporarily closed while we build but in the mean time we run Flourish Foster Care Closet & Support
- Writing - In 2018 my first book, Fresh Start, was published. It was 9 years in the making and came from a series of devotionals I had written on an older blog. I am currently working on my next book.
- Family - We made the conscious choice to pick up our family and move to where it is peaceful and quiet. It has brought us so much closer together as a family to be in close quarters of each other out in nature. We make many mistakes as parents and we make every decision out of love.
- Debt Freedom - For 7 years we have been working to pay off debt. We realize there are times when debt is a necessary move and we are learning that what is best for one family is not best for others. However it happens, debt freedom is the end goal.
How 'bout Yourself?
Questions, thoughts, ideas? What would you like to see more of? How can we help you with your life journey? Comment away, just always remember to be kind. Visit me on Instagram or Facebook!